Saturday 23 March 2013

Post Requests and March Favorites!

Hey everyone! March favorites is in next paragraph if you want to skip ahead! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, I know it sounds lame but I have been very busy. I am obviously off my once a week blogging schedule, that has just been too much for me so I'm going to try to post once a month and hopefully more if everything goes well! I REALLY WANT YOUR HELP. I'm looking for ideas for new posts, or requests of what you'd like to know about! So please if you have ideas, tips, requests or questions please e-mail me at damagebegone@hotmail.com I would appreciate it and would be more than happy to reply or make a post about it. So feel free to e-mail away! I will also start putting up polls again, it stopped working but I'm going to see if that will work again. Also feel free to let your friends know about my blog! Would you like more product reviews, videos,  pictures? Feedback is always appreciated!

Now for my favorites! These are more my favorites from the past 2 or 3 months but let's just go with March favorites. Recently I've been very happy with the way my hair has been going. I've tried 2 new shampoo/conditioners and I am really pleased with them!

The first I tried was Dove Therapy Volume Boost Shampoo and Conditioner (link below). I really liked the product, I thought it made my hair feel a lot more smooth, which I really like, I'm not sure if it helped for volume at all but most of the shampoos I try for volume don't really work. (If you know one please comment or e-mail!) But I was happy with the product and thought it worked fairly well. You can probably buy it at your local Wal-Mart!
http://www.dove.ca/en/Products/Hair/Dove-Volume-Boost-Shampoo.aspx

The next shampoo and conditioner I tried was from the new Clear brand. I had heard a lot of good things about it but still wasn't sure if I wanted to jump into it, but then my mom bought some and I figured, why not?
She purchased the Volumizing Root Boost Nourishing Shampoo (and conditioner). Okay I LOVE this product, like it's actually amazing. To start off it smells AMAZING, like actually I've gotten a bunch of compliments about the smell. Also it really helps my hair to not get greasy so fast, usually I have to wash my hair every day to make it not greasy, or at least use dry shampoo because you're not suppose to wash your hair everyday but with this stuff it's not even greasy on the second day! I'm super impressed with this product so far, have any of you tried Clear? I would recommend it because it worked great for me!
http://www.clearhaircare.com/women/212394/volumizing-root-boost-nourishing-shampoo-conditioner

The last product for today is my "It's a 10 Miracle leave-in Product" I got a bottle of it from my hairdresser because she didn't need it anymore, I was so excited because I've been wanting to try it but it's slightly pricey! However now I know that it's absolutely worth it! On the back of the bottle it lists 10 things it's supposed to do, I will list them and let you know how I think it actually did with my hair!
1. Repair dry, damaged hair ~ well I don't think my hair can be repaired within a couple of days but I think it's definitely feeling more healthy than before!
2. adds shine ~ I would agree with this one, if I spray it in after my shower while my hair is wet, it dries shinier.
3. Smooths and Controls Frizz ~ Definitely! My hair is a lot smoother.
4. seals and protects hair color ~ I could not say, my hair isn't dyed, sorry!
5. flat iron spray & thermal protector ~ I can't say for sure but I'm pretty sure it does this pretty well because my hair doesn't feel as "blow dried" when I'm finished blow drying it. (Shame on me, I know.)
6. Detanlges ~ this is actually one of my favorite parts, I feel like it detangles my hair so well! Which I need because my hairs curly and I must only brush it when it's wet so I need a good dentangler to really reduce the damage, this works amazing!
7. stops hair breakage ~ It's not stopping all the breakage but I think it's making my hair stronger!
8. Creates silkiness ~ I feel like this is a lot like smoother hair and yes it's silkier!
9. enhances natural body ~ I'm not sure I agree with this one because my hair is still pretty flat however I only really spray it on my ends.
10. prevents split ends ~ This I can't really say for sure off hand. Sorry.
So that's how it's been working for me. All in all I feel like it's a really good, healthy product for my hair and I  encourage you all to try it out! Oh and it also smells DELICIOUS. It smells like a hairdresser, kind of. Maybe all hairdressers smell different but I love the smell of stuff my hairdresser uses in my hair and this smells like a profession product to me!

I hope you enjoyed, comments and feedback are always appreciated and encouraged!
Any products you've been loving or wanting to be reviewed? Feel free to e-mail me. Have a great day!

damagebegone@hotmail.com
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment