Sunday 21 October 2012

October Favorites

So, often YouTubers have a 'favorites' video for each month. I'm not promising one for every single month but I will have one this month- a little early because otherwise I might forget or just not have time! This month I've purchased some really great products I would like to share with you, hope you enjoy.


This is a product my mother actually bought from I believe it was TJ Maxx although I'm not 100% sure when we were in the States. It's a Deep Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner for damaged hair by Giovanni. I've never heard of Giovanni before but my mom thought we should try it. Anyways I used it once and my hair was noticeably softer and more healthy looking, after ONE use. I was super impressed. I really do feel like it puts a lot more moisture into my hair than the previous shampoo and conditioner I used and would definitely recommend it if you have dry or damaged hair! I did not purchase this item myself so I'm not sure how much it costs.

The next product I've really been enjoying this month is my Chi Shine Infusion hair shine spray. Mostly I've been LOVING the smell, it's amazing. That's actually why I bought it. So not only is the product weightless and not only does it make my hair look shiny and polished without flyaways, it also provides protection against heat damage! Which is awesome! Although it says it will repair split ends, which is impossible I still love the product for it's other abilities. I would highly recommend purchasing this product if you're looking for a shine spray for your hair! I got it for about $8.00 but I believe it was on sale.

This product I believe I've blogged about before, I recently repurchased it because I ran out. It's my favorite heat protectant that I've had before and this month I've just been really especially enjoying it because with school on I've been using a bit more heat in my hair lately and I'm really thankful I have this heat protectant so I can be reducing the damage done. It smells AMAZING and works really well and instead of making hair sticky and gross it actually makes it softer I find! It's a really great product. I got this for about $5.00.

This is the last product on my October Favorites post. Aussie still continues to be my all time favorite hairspray brand! I haven't actually found an exact Aussie one that I prefer over other Aussie ones but anyways this is the one I have right now. I've really been loving it, after straightening my hair I just go ahead and spray some in and then brush through it and it doesn't even feel sticky after, but it holds my hair in place all day! And of course it smells great too! Approximately $4.00 dollars at Wal-Mart.


2 comments:

  1. Thіs teхt is priceless. Hоw сan I find out more?
    my web site - lose weight without dieting or working out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm sorry I have not already replied, you can feel free to e-mail me at damagebegone@hotmail.com with any questions you have or just bookmark my blog and keep coming back for new posts. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in my next post. Thanks for reading!

      Delete