Tuesday 2 October 2012

Tip 13: Don't Always Thin Your Hair

So if you have really thick hair, or pretty thick hair you may have discovered getting your hairdresser to thin it out is a great solution! I know I did! So lately I've been thinning my hair almost every I go to the hairdresser but lately it seems that my hair has gotten kinda thin on its own so yesterday when I was getting my hair trimmed the lady asked if I wanted it thinned and I said I didn't think I would do it this time and she brought to my attention something I didn't know. She told me that thinning my hair can actually make it weaker and damage it. You know the tool they use to thin it? Well it tends to be really hard on your hair, pulling it a lot and it can end up making your hair more prone to get split ends. So my hairdresser said if you're going to be thinning your hair try to only do it about every other time you get it cut to help keep it looking nice. So just take that into consideration when you next get your hair cut!
-Ashley
damagebegone@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment