Wednesday 3 September 2014

Interested in Writing Articles?

Are any of you out there hair experts? Hair dressers? Just have cool hair ideas that have not already been posted on my page? Any hair tutorials you'd like to promote?
If you're interested in any of the above I'd love for you to contribute to Damage-B-Gone. It would be great to get a lot of reader feedback and if you guys could send me any questions you have that would also be much appreciated! I love getting to know those of you who read my blogs and anyone who would like to become a part of it would be even better!
Am I missing some key things to hair styling? Any genius tricks that have been passed down your family? How about homemade hair mask recipes? I, and all my readers would love to be clued in on some ideas that I may be missing.
Interested in helping me out with keeping DBG going? Please email me at the address below with a hair tutorial video, a blog post or any questions and ideas you may have! It would be greatly appreciated. All of your feedback helps me keep my blog up to date. Thanks for your time and consideration!

damagebegone@hotmail.com
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment