Wednesday 22 August 2012

Battle of the Heat Protectants

I'll be coming to you guys with more healthy hair tips really soon. But for now I wanted to do a little bit of a different thing, kind of like my last post "Product Review". So many people have been asking what is a really good hair protectant or my favorite one. Let me start by saying ANY heat protectant is better than none and everyone has their own opinion, I'll just be sharing mine today.

So I only own 2 heat protectants for my hair, that being Guardian Angel and TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray.  Okay so I had never heard of a heat protectant since my friend introduced me to them. She used Guardian Angel by Got2b so naturally I did too. Once I learned more about heat protectants many were suggesting Chi, or TRESemme heat protectants. So I went for the TRESemme one. I was very happy with it, much happier than I was with the Guardian Angel. Here is why. The Guardian Angel left my hair feeling kind of sticky or like it had product in it, and I like my hair really soft and for it to feel like I put nothing in it. It wasn't like a BIG deal, it's not like it was super sticky and gross I just felt like it weighed down my hair a bit. With the TRESemme one it was a lot different, I felt like it actually made my hair softer than if I didn't use it. Another thing was the smell, I LOVE the TRESemme smell I think it smells so much better that Guardian Angel. Guardian Angel just has this really... interesting scent to it. I didn't mind it at first but for me it's gotten worse, I've started disliking the smell more and more. But the TRESemme smell just smells super fresh and healthy to me. That's how I would describe it. All in all I'd suggest using TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray, you can most likely get it at your local drugstore! And it's a good price too! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment