Friday 24 August 2012

No Heat Styles and Contacting Me.

So I didn't really want to make a post just about contacting me, but I'll start off this one by saying, if you have any questions or comments or suggestions for a tip, product review, no heat tutorial or anything you can e-mail me at damagebegone@hotmail.com I'll be sure to e-mail you back as soon as I can! Also I'll be away from the computer for the next 3 days so I won't have any new blog posts, but when I'm back I'll be sure to put a new post up for you guys! Now to the no heat styles!
We talked about how to curl hair without heat, well I posted links to YouTube video tutorials that I thought you all might find helpful but there's other stuff to do with your hair besides just curling or straightening it.

Style #1: The Messy Bun

There are many different ways to do a messy bun, because it's "messy". There are no right or wrong ways to do it, just do it how you like it. It's generally done by twisting all of your hair through a ponytail holder one time and on the second time pulling it only halfway through then wrapping it around a bunch of times. Maybe that didn't make a lot of sense but it doesn't necessarily have to because it's just a bun that's messy that YOU like.

Style #2: The Ever Famous Fishtail Braid

Though not everyone has mastered it (including myself) many thinks it's an easy way to do your hair in the morning, not to mention it's super cute! There are a bunch of tutorials on YouTube of how to fishtail braid your hair I'll post a link to a video I like down below. So it takes a bit of practice (or a lot in my case) but apparently once you get it it's a breeze. So have fun with it and try different variations of it- have fun with it!

Style #3: The Bow

There are different ways to do a bow in your hair, all very cute and chic. Most common ways are shown in the pictures above. Doing one bow with all your hair or one with a bit of your hair from both sides. Because pictures speak louder than words, I got tutorial pictures so I didn't have to try and explain this hairstyle because that would probably leave everyone very confused. So here's another hairstyle that doesn't involve heat. Good luck!

Style #4: The Unicorn Braid (or Rope Braid)

I recently discovered this type of 'braid' and it's SUPER easy and SUPER cute and unique. It mainly consists of twisting your hair, doesn't get much easier than that! People will be asking you how on earth you did it when it only took you 30 seconds! I'll post a tutorial video down below, again there are different ways to do this, you can do it across your bangs, do 2 on both sides of your hair, do 1 to the side. Anyway you want it basically! Have fun!

Style #5: Sock Bun!

Last but not least we have the sock bun! It's super easy and cute, as are all these hairstyles. I did this one a couple times and got a bunch of compliments, it's really great! Putting on a fun headband with it is cute too! I'll again just post a link to a tutorial as it's kind of hard to describe without a model. 

So I hope that this gave you some new ideas for how to do your hair without heat and I hope you have a lot of fun with them. Again if you have any comments, suggestions or questions e-mail me at damagebegone@hotmail.com
Thank you!
P.S. All picture are from Pinterest, I do not own them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice blog keep writing as a fellow blogger I know how hard it is to get people to read.

    Try mine out:http://withallduer3spect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete