Tuesday 28 August 2012

Tell Your Hair Dresser !!

So I'm not sure if this has happened to any of you but i hate it when I go to the hairdresser, get all my split ends cut off and then right when they're done they blow dryer my hair and then STRAIGHTEN IT. Even worse when they don't use a heat protectant! It literally makes me wanna cry. I paid for you to fix my hair. Not fix it and wreck it again 5 minutes later. So if your hair is really damaged be sure to inform your hair dresser on the problem. Tell her you would prefer she (or he) use a heat protectant or tell them if you don't want it straightened or styled at all. Try telling them before they start though because if they're already starting it can get kind of awkward. Also yeah your hairdresser can probably tell how damaged your hair is without you telling them but if you tell them they can make suggestions on what shampoos or conditioners to buy for your hair specifically. They're the experts! So don't be afraid to ask for advice from them or ask them not to style your hair after. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment