Monday 20 August 2012

Tip 6: Avoid All Heat and Use Heat Protectant

If you can at all avoid applying heat to your hair- AVOID IT. If you blow dry your hair, DON'T or use the cool setting. Please, please, please do NOT straighten your hair! At least not every day, even every other day is better than every day! But try not to straighten it at all. Same goes for curling. If you ARE going to apply heat to your hair it is SO important to use a Heat Protectant. I would suggest TRESsemme Heat Tamer Spray, I liked it better than my first Heat Protectant Got2b's "Guardian Angel". But you can try whatever you would like. I think I got my TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray from Super Store for about $3.00 but I think normally it's about $6.00 (in Canada) not 100% sure though. Go check it out. Find a heat protectant that works for you! All you need to do is spray it from about the middle of your hair to the ends and wait a couple minutes for it to dry (wet hair+heat= SO MUCH DAMAGE. It will give you the opposite effect) once it's dry, style your hair like normal. I like to spray heat protectant in my hair even like right before I'm about to go out on a really hot day, maybe I'm just paranoid but I'm working really hard at repairing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment