Tuesday 21 August 2012

Product Review

Alright so in this post I'm just gonna be reviewing some of the hair products that I use or have used in the past to help you decide what you want to purchase or not.

Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum by Organix

I have placed a picture of the product below so you know what to look for! Okay so this anti-breakage serum has proved to be very helpful in my hair. It says to put into towel dried hair but I often use the product on dry hair as well. It adds moisture to ends that look fried and I feel like it has really helped strengthen the ends of my hair when they're really damaged. I would recommend this product from my experience, also it smells great! 10/10

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle: Sydney Smooth, Smoothing Treatment

So everyone on YouTube was FREAKING OUT about this amazing 3 Minute Miracle stuff by Aussie that smelled amazing and worked amazing to make hair healthy. Many failed to mention it was 3 Minute Miracle MOIST Deeeep Conditioner. So I just went looking for 3 Minute Miracle, this is what I found so I bought it. I smelled it and thought it smelled horrible. But I figured, I bought this product, I'm gonna try it. So I did and I think it worked good on my hair. I wouldn't say it was a major miracle worker but I did feel like my hair was softer than it was with my last conditioner. And now the smell has grown on me and I actually really like it. So all in all I'd say it's a great conditioner- not amazing but great. I've found the smell you either love or hate, so smell it and see if it'll work for you. I'd give it an 8/10

Nexxus Pro Mend, Split End Binding Overnight Treatment Creme

So in my oblivious days when I didn't know that it was IMPOSSIBLE to mend my split ends I saw this and was like YES! So I bought it and was all excited. It said it mended 95% of split ends in one treatment (or something like that). So I used it and the next day, yeah my hair felt a bit nicer but I can assure you that not eve 50% of my split ends were 'mended'. I wouldn't recomment any product that says it'll mend your split ends although it's not necessarily always a negative thing, but they won't mend your split ends. So keep that in mind. I'll get this product a 4/10. (A couple points for slightly nicer hair)

That's all the products I'm reviewing today due to shortage of time. I can do some more another time if you'd like. Or if you have a product you want me to review for you I can see if I could do that for you. Also I'll put up another post soon on different heat protectants and which I prefer. So keep an eye out for that! Thank you for reading, hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment